HR/Recruiter (Next-Gen AAA Gaming)
About Digital Insight Games (DIG)
We are a team of experienced and passionate game developers that have worked on A LOT of titles. Among them are Might and Magic, Call of Duty, Tomb Raider, Gran Turismo, and Left 4 Dead, just to name a few. In fact, our co-founder Jon Van Caneghem is in the Computer Gaming World Hall of Fame and we’re deeply focused on creating compelling games for players around the world. Our tools and technology are state-of-the-art, we strive to maintain a happy and dedicated team, and work together each day to improve our games and company until we become the best in the world. All of it remotely…
If you would like to be part of this, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us at: email@example.com
To learn more about DIG, please visit www.digitalinsightgames.com
- Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff, and be actively involved in preparing job descriptions, posting ads, interviews, and onboarding training.
- Develop and implement human resources policies, procedures, and human resource information system and employee database.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
- Benchmark compensation, benefits, and support annual salary review.
- Coordinate employee safety, welfare, and wellness, expense/reimbursement, and others.
- Handle all aspects of Human Resources administration at the company.)
- Directly reports to COO of DIG.
- 3+ Years of experience in HR/Recruiting, human resources management; knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development, etc.)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Strong working ethics and reliability.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and leadership skills.
- Results-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Passion/interest in Gaming/Tech industry.
- Highly competitive Comp package including Base, Equity, Tokens, and Bonus upside upon game shipment.
- Full healthcare and other insurance benefits.
- Communication/WFH stipend.
- Fully remote, work where you chose.
- Standard paid time off.
- Exclusive additional bonus for Team/Staff.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the opening, and share your resume with us.